NO SIDE BY SIDES, NO GOLF CARTS, NO ELECTRIC BICYCLES, NO SEGWAYS PERMITTED ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
Electric Scooters for mobility assistance are the only transportation vehicles allowed to be used during the Appalachian String Band Music Festival.
- Must be a single occupant scooter.
- Scooter can only be used by an individual with limited mobility or a disability.
- Scooter must be electric.
- Scooter can only be operated during festival hours.
- Must have a copy of Disabled Parking Permit Placard or letter from a Physician authorizing the need for a scooter.
- Scooters are not to be operated at more than 5mph.
- Scooter owner/operator is responsible for any injury or damage which may result from the operation of the scooter.
- Camp Washington Carver is not responsible for providing special charging needs.
- Camp Washington Carver shall not be held liable for any damage or theft occurring during the String Band Festival.
- Permission must be obtained from the Management of Camp Washington Carver prior to arrival to the festival.
- Approved scooters will be given a permit that must be kept with the approved vehicle.
- Anyone who violates any rules or regulations may have their permission to operate the scooter withdrawn by Camp Washington Carver Management.